Monday, August 4, 2014

METRON OPENING DAY REVIEWS

Here are some Facebook comments from yesterday's first METRON experience...

KEN MARSHALL said..."Today was the first Sunday for Metron  It was so awesome and I loved the excitement and energy I felt from everyone today! I'm so happy and excited for you Jim and I love seeing you happy! I'm excited about this new chapter in your life and right by your side is where I want to be. I'm proud of you and I love you ! <3"

CHANDRA CURRELLEY said..."I want thank Jim Swilley and Metron for having me today as the featured Artist. Love you 4 it!"

JACKIE C JENKINS said..."Our first Metron today was Awesome! I do not generally throw this term around lightly unless I am actually “awed”. Then I thought of an even better word which is EPIC. This word is now being used like awesome has been for things I do not actually consider epic. The meaning of epic as I am using in this context is, “Heroic or grand in scale or character.” What a wonderful (wonder filled) journey on which we have embarked!!!"

DEB PERKINS MUEHLSTEIN said..."Amazing filled with LOVE!!!! So glad we were able to be at Metron today... Feeling blessed!"
"It's was an amazing day... So glad we got to be there and see everyone... "
 
TONY HOWARD said..."Not just a perfect day but spectacular!"
 
CHRISTINE WILLIAMS said..."Perfect! We are still CITN but more! I loved the service this morning and the new place of worship, felt the same but only better!"
 
BJ BUEFORD said..."It was fantastic."

TERRELL DAVIS said..."Not only did I have an awesome weekend with my little brother/best friend...and show him one of the biggest parts of my life, my CITN/METRON family and my Bishop Jim Swilley... ...Oh yeah, Quantum Physics used to go over my head and after yesterday I think I'm starting to understand it more!"
 
PAMELA HOLBROOK said..."So excited!......so let it begin......the stage is set.....the characters are in place.....the script is ready......let's flow with the force of intention...as we change the world....:)))
LOVE IT! I wish I could express the joy within me to finally hear words of truth spoken....the scriptures finally make sense...I am very honored to be a part of this Age of Enlightenment....I do not know how it all will manifest but I know deep within me we are a part of something great that will shine like the light in the lighthouse......selah...
 
DARLENE SWILLEY said..."Awesome day!!"

WINFRED CHRISTIAN said..."I think these are the first of many memorable moments that will be created at METRON"

FREDDIE FRANKLIN said..."Church but not as usual, more of a community of people who Love God gathering together."

AMY HAMRICK said..."Metron, amazing!!! Yay!!! thank you for making it happen!!

NEAL CAMPBELL (live-streamer) said..."LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED Metron!!!!!!!!!"
 
BILL JARRETT (live-streamer) said..."I've been following everything online. Wish we could have been there. Maybe soon!"
 
CHURCH VICKERY (live-streamer) said..."Listened to Metron today. Was fantastic."

PHILIP DELUCA (live-streamer) said..."Hi Jim, Metro was just absolutely AWESOME! I listened to all you said, and you and I are get much on the same page..."

LANCE STONECYPHER said..."It was a great day! So glad to be on this journey with you, Bish!"
 
PATTI L COOK said...Was excited about this and I did not leave disappointed! THIS IS IT!
Some immortal words I thought about today's METRON gathering:

"Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore," and
"I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."


ETHEL HIGGINS said..."Blessings and love to you! I'm still with y'all! On to the next level!"

TONY HYERS (blog-reviewer) said..."I'm very glad of the direction of your journey, I too have had my faith restored by breaking with the traditional & seeking the truth which was always there but has been diluted & even demonized. Between sacred geometry, vibrational energy, noetic science & others, it has explained much of the Bible to me through science instead of just blind faith. Prayer circles are the same as an energy healing circle, our body was designed for love and the universe conspires for us. I believe Christ was sent here to teach us the way, the secret if you will. Sadly, many Christians are offended or afraid of the truth. I believe we are on the verge of a great awakening or evolution and applaud you for being brave & wise enough to spread the word."
 
JIM SWILLEY said..."Today. Was. Perfect.Thank you, thank you, thank you...every one of you...for being a part of it!


No comments:

Post a Comment