Sunday, December 10, 2017

TODAY AT METRON - 12/10/17 - SPIRIT AND TRUTH SANCTUARY

"OMG... what an awesome day at 'Spirit and Truth Ministries'. I love it when Bishop, Jim Swilley, of Metron Ministries in Atlanta and his fellow parishioners visit. It's always spiritually moving to hear him teach, and I always love to hear his cousin, Pastor, D.E. Paulk teach. But 'Good Lord', when they're both having that spiritual connection, you not only see it and hear it, but I can actually feel my spirit being moved by their teachings. They give me spiritual chills. Plus... it's always wonderful to see my friends who attend Metron Ministries."
- CA
"What a beautiful service, from the Christmas Medley to we're ALL connected... My grown up Christmas wish is the same... That we may all come together & let there be peace ... 
Goodwill towards men... What a powerful message"
- DM
"Today was such an awesome morning. Metron and Spirit and Truth Sanctuary teamed together to teach and it was excellent. Such present truths and enlightenment in the place. Vibrations were high and flowing throughout the whole message. So, so proud to call you my Bishop...Jim Swilley"
- FM
"Wish I could have been there. Miss the team of you two !"
- LMC
"I am here with my Metron family for a combined service with our friends here at Spirit and Truth Sanctuary celebrating life and the goodness and faithfulness of God during this season of miracles. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!"
- WC
"Lotta energy in that crowd today."
- FM
"Today at Spirit and Truth Sanctuary we shared the ministry of Bishop Jim Swilley and Pastor DE Paulk. Cousins by birth, it is uncanny to see how similar their comprehensions of spiritual things really are. They shared the pulpit today discussing My Grownup Christmas List . . ."
- DP
"My guest truly enjoyed the messeages today. I was so proud of you and D.E."
- JMW
 "Today was awesome. I wanted to stand up and shout... It’s been a long bit for that...excellence in the best."
- FM
 "I was so ministered to today!!!"
- EH
"Yes indeed! I echo the sentiments of my fellow family members in saying that the message today @ Spirit & Truth Sanctuary was so prophetic and enlightening. Such a synergy in music and message today it was awesome!"
- LY

No comments:

Post a Comment