Sunday, December 3, 2017

TODAY AT METRON - 12/3/17

"U R ON FIRE TODAY!!!!"
- JL
"Bishop Jim Swilley - Today was eye opening. Thank you for consistently each and every week lifting the fog to let there be light shining on new facets of the diamonds you present to us."
- JCJ
"Judah Swilley ! Enjoyed this morning! You too Bish ! Good word!"
- NLP
"...I wanted to say thank you again for today...your message was a fabulous way to start out the Christmas season for me..."
- KS
"Great message today."
- FM
"Lord I just dropped my church hat running up and down these aisles at Metron. 
Bish you betta preach today!"
- BJB
"Today's message was awesome and Judah, also.
How does it get any better than that?"
- SB
"...Today, I went to church just for me, for the first time in forever. And that was confirmed with a word by Bishop Jim Swilley...To actually be received by him and Judah, live and in the flesh, was so much confirmation that I’m in the right place, the right mindset and I’m doing the right thing. Hearing a word about changing perceptions, and focusing on the good, the holy, the divine...Atlanta was the move I needed. To be able to be taught with real knowledge and real application in a place where I’m accepted and affirmed, around people that just get it, today was amazing. God blessed me. God blessed me in a big way."
- CJ
"Dude - Bish - the knowledge of the Lord fills ALL the earth. U took that to a whole new level.
U were like "hello, I see Him in everything..."
It was truly amazing!!!!
Xoxo"
- JL
"Awesome... Awesome service today"
- BB

No comments:

Post a Comment