Monday, August 6, 2018

MEDITATION WEEKEND II/METRON 4th ANNIVERSARY/, SAINT SIMONS ISLAND - 8/4-5/18

What a perfectly beautiful weekend! The sun was shining upon us. The sand under our feet was a grounded connection. The ebb and flow of the ocean was calling to us. The seagulls were singing to us. The spirit and energy was flowing within us. The stretching exercises loosened our body and minds in preparation for meditation. Nothing but peace and calmness this weekend with a great group of people. A weekend that was good for the soul!
- RM
"It has been another Wonderful weekend of Meditation! I Love the Beach, just being around the water and having the earth under my bare feet is such an amazing thing for me. When it's added with a group of wonderful People All with similar Beliefs and Practices it's even better. 
This weekend for me during our time together said that Life is a constant flow of energy and intentions and that when you stop and just Breath, you will see that ALL Things work together for good, even/especially when it may not appear that way. If you look at the waves on the ocean, they move toward where you stand and they also move away. The waves of life do the same. Some time it moves towards you(favor, your good days) and some times it moves away(chaos, precieved bad days) The thing is it's All needed. The Balance of Life should have all those aspects. Embrace them, Learn thier lessons and continue your journey. Well those are my views and I know it could/will take some getting used to if this is not how you view life. If you just try it a little at a time you too can find The Peace that is you."
 - RS

8/4
 "Meditation is about letting the daily, typical thoughts and voices in our heads dissipate to internal quietness. Once there, you hear, think and envision in a clearer more elevated way. Last night at sunset and this morning at sunrise our METRON community of believers came together to meditate. For me, my normal mind only thinks in terms of being alone in the world and is always concerned with the outcome. Meditation speaks a different truth and reminds you we are loved, helped and fully empowered with the same dominion we were told of from the beginning. Always, I hear this...Be open minded. kind, a peacemaker, a problem solver. Seek and find common ground. We are all part of each other and were never meant to be, nor ever will be, separated."
- JM
"This weekend was absolutely awesome... breathtaking... I received so much this weekend..."
- BJB
 "It was so much more than we could say. It was in the vibrations."
- FM
"I have a lifetime of memories..."
- BBY
"Thank you my Good Bishop for allowing and giving your Spirit permission to flow To you, In you, Through and From you... This weekend at Saint Simons Island was...GOD in the moments…"
- RM
"What an awesome way for a group of people to #payitforward. We all gave of our good vibrations to each other in a big way. We have been saving all of our energy to manifest a fantastic weekend and the spirit of the universe saw it and returned it back to us by giving us the most beautiful weather we could ever asked for. Thank you Bishop Jim Swilley for giving us the opportunity to pool our energy together."
- FM
"The sky, the sun, the water. Each one had its own amazing energy... And us being there just made for such awesomeness."
- FM
"This weekend, I realized what we have experienced has never been experienced before and can never be recreated… A once in a lifetime experience… It has never been written, or published in a book… Its not been documented… Until this weekend it has never been spoken of verbally in detail, because it was not known in the soul until it was manifested by the spirit. Now experienced, it can go down in history as a historic event that will forever change the future. Not only did we change what some would say a negativity in the history of St. Simons Island. Transforming its frequency from a static angst of its past, to a symphonic, melodic resonance of peace… Then… Unified in the multitude of all who where there physically and in spirit… became one intention… one purpose… we became the butterfly effect… with a willingness to allow the universe the freedom to transform our energy to a tangible transformation for all to experience. The frequency felt by the people around us, was felt so deeply that it drew them in without fear… and were at peace in our presence. Forever changed by the harmonic vibrations that called them in by each of us. (I believe, the people who were brave enough to come into a crowd of strangers, truly walked away changed… which is the beginning of a movement larger than we could ever envision) … It just takes one butterfly to create a hurricane… its hard to conceive what we just created… But I know this…. people are longing for this… they yearn for it… they thirst for what is real… a desire that has created a hunger that cannot be quenched until it is satisfied … and our unified spirits call them in to taste and eat of what we know is truth… what we know is real… and make it tangible... The table is spread… they will come… they will eat... they will be filled. Selah…."
- KS
"Blessed, Grateful, Appreciative, Loved ,
Meditated , with my son...on the beach this past weekend. Also enjoyed making a group of new friends especially Jim Swilley and Ken. Time well spent and long overdue. Never underestimate the power of meditation and physical exercise!!"

- SDK
"...the @metron_community group at meditation weekend with @jimswilley at St Simmons island. Had a very peaceful weekend and really learned alot from him as well. Meditation and stretching should be a part of your everyday life for your spiritual, physical and emotional health. You only get one life to live so live it to the fullest."
- SK
#meditationweekendII Thank You again Bishop for creating space & opportunity spiritually and physically for all of us to enjoy this weekend.  The energy generated over the weekend is raw, perfectly unrefined for each of us to use in general, and shape as needed for specific situations, manifestations. Really good stuff we all generated, and timeless, available to us always. We created a self-sustaining and growing, permeable energy field, always ready for harvest...We uploaded and downloaded this weekend. Uploading what we brought, the energy, thoughts, joy, expectation, hopes, needs, excess. We created a new, raw energy field with our combined energy. Downloading the raw energy for use as we choose, specific and general. The energy field we created is on-going, self-sustaining."
- ES
 "Meditation is about letting the daily, typical thoughts and voices in our heads dissipate to internal quietness. Once there, you hear, think and envision in a clearer more elevated way. Last night at sunset and this morning at sunrise our METRON community of believers came together to meditate. For me, my normal mind only thinks in terms of being alone in the world and is always concerned with the outcome. Meditation speaks a different truth and reminds you we are loved, helped and fully empowered with the same dominion we were told of from the beginning. Always, I hear this...Be open minded. kind, a peacemaker, a problem solver. Seek and find common ground. We are all part of each other and were never meant to be, nor ever will be, separated."
- JM
"I knew this weekend would be powerful because we all have been building up such energy with our anticipation but the universe had to top anything we was expecting and did it ever. They get bigger and better. Just imagine what is in store." 
- FM
"When we take time to notice. #meditationweekend #metron

It wasn’t that we were worshipping the sun (well maybe I was, just a little), but that moment of it’s first rising, as if coming up out of the water, was spellbinding.
It happens everyday, I said in jest, no big deal someone would say, Dr. Ralph said, except when you take time to notice. When you take time to notice something it’s different.
The taking time to notice thing, is a being in the moment thing. Everything is more powerful when you take time to notice. Bee’s birds butterflies rain sunsets moon, our children, our lover, people we attend every Sunday with. One of the precious things about a meditation weekend, we simply take time to notice."
- EWS
"Personally, this weekend was monumental for me to where the Universe has made itself more tangibly known, more visible… as if before I was peering through a window, only seeing a portion its vastness. Then to walk outside and gaze around… I never imagined it was so expansive, or half as enormous …. So as I get used to my meditation wings now fully expanded from my cocoon… I truly want to know from the very core of me, everything the universe has to offer… to know the things that can’t be imagined if you’ve never soared before… A place where the most enjoyable pleasures are found…. I used to think it was somewhere over the rainbow… Until I found out the rainbow is who I am… its in me… its all of me… Full of promise… full of millions of prisms reflecting a vast array of colors visible for all to see… A life filled with a lifetime of knowledge, yet the more I learn the more I realize the less I know... And with each new chapter I begin to write… each mile my journey takes me… the more I must go…. I want more… I have to fly… I have to soar… I can’t settle for just a piece of sky any longer… I’ve waited all my life for this… above the clouds is where I’d rather be… A transformable, tangibly visible, significant to the harmonic symphony of the universe… This weekend was and forever engraved in my core being…. I’m going deep guys… I’m going wide… I’m going as higher than I’ve ever known… And I’m not stopping until I’ve experienced it all…. I believe the word written by Songwriters: Alan Menken / Tim Rice - A Whole New World lyrics © Walt Disney Music Company, may explain it best…. “I can show you the world Shining, shimmering splendid Tell me, princess, now when did You last let your heart decide? I can open your eyes Take you wonder by wonder Over sideways and under On a magic carpet ride A whole new world A new fantastic point of view No one to tell us no Or where to go Or say we're only dreaming A whole new world A dazzling place I never knew But when I'm way up here It's crystal clear That now I'm in a whole new world with you Now I'm in a whole new world with you Unbelievable sights Indescribable feeling Soaring, tumbling, freewheeling Through an endless diamond sky A whole new world (Don't you dare close your eyes) A hundred thousand things to see (Hold your BREATH, it gets better) I'm like a shooting star I've come so far I can't go back to where I used to be A whole new world (Every turn a surprise) With new horizons to pursue (Every moment, red-letter) I'll chase them anywhere There's time to spare Let me share this whole new world with you A whole new world (A whole new world) That's where we'll be (That's where we'll be) A thrilling chase A wondrous place For you and me” Sooooo… when’s the next meditation weekend???"
- KS
8/5

No comments:

Post a Comment