Saturday, July 19, 2014

APOCALYPSE NOW: THE AGE OF AQUARIUS

The word ‘apocalypse’, which is often used as a fear-invoking way of referring to the 'end of times', is actually a Greek word that simply means ‘unveiling’...this current time/season is, in fact, an apocalypse, but not in the popularized negative sense...the era in which we are living is a time for an unveiling of truth...

Jesus talked about 'the end of the age', not the end of the world, as so many theologians who have taken His words out of context have said...

The Mayans weren't really wrong about 2012...as I understand it, they weren't predicting that the end of the world was going to happen a couple of years ago as much as they were predicting a shift in cosmic consciousness ("the knowledge of the Lord shall fill all the earth as the waters cover the sea")...

What the prophet Joel saw as a time in which the Spirit would be poured out on all flesh is perhaps what astrologers call the dawning of the Age of Aquarius (who pours water out of an urn)...and that began, as I understand it, around 2012...

Just as Toto pulled back the curtain to reveal the truth about the Wizard, we too are being shown the reality of our own power...in that classic story (parable), Dorothy’s companions came to the realization that the great and mighty Oz was nothing more than a deceitful and fearful human being, and that their own personal power had always resided within...

The same is true for us (Paul talked about Christ being revealed IN HIM when he was finally separated from his religious tradition)...as the truth unveils itself into our awareness, all untruths are passing away, and we are finding ourselves having to see things for what they actually are for the first time...in a word, it's the greatest time to be alive...there is certainly so much in the world that needs improvement, and if you choose to have a world-view that sees the glass half-empty, you can find a lot to get depressed about...but everywhere I look I see improvement...I see possibilities...I see awareness...I see opportunity...and I believe that it's only going to get better...have a beautiful day...

23 comments:

  1. Lonna Spencer said...

    I could not love this any more!<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And Happy Anniversary to you and Dave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. J B John Wanza said...

    Bishop Jim Swilley, I am so taken by this all I can say is WOW! I am fighting back tears of truth and joy. This is so wonderful I have been searching ways to describe what I've been feeling in this great movement of the Spirit in age in which we live. Thank you, for being the vessel and trumpet of truth that you are and showing me that I am one as well. Love you dearly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donald Cofield said...

    It just keeps getting better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Launa Morgan said...

    I receive and understand this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lonna Spencer said...

    I call this the "unveiling of ourselves". For me, the journey is inward and deeply listening to my heart. Loving and honoring everything I see and hear from that place. The kingdom is within. Let it be unveiled.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A James Collins said...

    Yes n yes! Herald this TRUTH ( gospel) .... Metacostally yours ... Njoy Life!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cynthia Fruge Alexander said...

    Awesome, Amazing, Truth! So Blessed to be a part of this age of revelation. For some it will be the best of times and for some the worst of times depending on those who want to live their truths and those who want to fake it until they make it, ijs. Metron, here we are! Love you Bish and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jeff Bowen said...

    I LOVE that you wrote "a shift in cosmic consciousness".

    "We are pilgrims on a journey" Translation:
    I am a cosmic spirit having a human earthly experience in 3rd density matter (by my own choosing and was in a state of amnesia but waking up, lol) and moving toward 4th density then 5th density (light) by the renewing of my mind/consciousness.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ann Avion Jackson said...

    Thank God for you!! May His Blessings be on you and your family always!! Thank you for your guidance and all that you have chosen to share. Thank you for loving me enough to share this message, His message with me. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jean de Sousa said...

    That was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Connie Yuna said...

    Beautiful needed word thank you

    ReplyDelete
  13. Valerie Hugsy Bridgeman said...

    Indeed, friend. Indeed and in deed.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gino Zalunardo said...

    In the title of Wayne Dyers new book "I Can See Clearly" this is what you are talking about. Some of us are finally getting it. Preach on brother !!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tom LaFlamme said...

    Amen preach the truth

    ReplyDelete
  16. Donna-Renée Martin said...

    Love love this. <3 Yes.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ryan Nix said...

    wonderful words ... thanks for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Jackie McCleskey said...

    Abundance is everywhere! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I Love the picture on this post and I Love the Blogger/Poster/Pastor as a Brother and Friend. I was born under the Sign of Aquarius, I played John the Baptist in the Church Play and I have Noah's Ark being built in the back yard of the town I grew up in (Williamstown, KY). All Rivers of Life / Roads are leading to Metron in Atlanta, GA !!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think it's in Timothy... but when I first found the scripture about "denying the power" and avoiding people who do [they'll look religious, it said]...I didn't understand. But at Metron (and all its previous incarnations) ... it's very clear what people who know the power are like. :)

    ReplyDelete