Thursday, April 5, 2018

METRON APRIL EVENT/JIM SWILLEY 60TH BIRTHDAY ART RETROSPECTIVE - 4/3/18

"Your Birthday Art Retrospective was a delight. It had different layers that reflected your multi-talents and gifts. I am honored to have been a part of the celebration. Your next decade will be as adventurous as you will allow. Enjoy and participate in all of life. I love you."
- LS
"Everything was beautiful...including you <3
- LPD
"Such a blessing to connect with the only church family I've ever known in honor of Bishop's 60th birthday and art celebration. You have poured into my Life more than you will ever know. The prophecies and teachings of the eternal NOW and balance of right mind resonates with me still. Love you and many blessings on your Earth walk.
- ML
"It was a wonderful Birthday thanks for letting me share your special day. The art was over the top!!”
- GR
"So amazing to turn 60. To live to celebrate 60 years is a pretty important milestone, no doubt the years have made you see brighter, the heart is enlarged to love more honestly. The energy of being gathered with artists is like no other. What an evening of fun, everything from an Elvis impersonator, to television personalities, the art vibe was heavy, I walked around in love. The wine was good.The ladies were pretty, the men were handsome. This is us, this is all of us. Jim Swilley eased into 60 like a diamond ring eases onto a finger.”
- EWS
...I rejoice with you for the way 

you are loved!

 You attract what you radiate…

- DS

...You really are living the dream my friend. You 

will always be an inspiration to me and no matter 

what, you have made a positive impact in the 

lives of many people. Wishing you many more 

years of love, peace and freedom.

- RH
Awesome...enjoyed myself great friends and outstanding art. Happy Birthday!!
- GR

“...I enjoyed helping you celebrate your 60th! Love your art gallery!! 
Would have loved a few of those paintings 
<3 <3” 
- BSC
"At Jim Swilley's 60th Birthday Party/Retrospective Art Show! Everything looks beautiful! Congratulations!”
- AS
"We had the opportunity to celebrate the birthday of my bishop, guru and friend last night, Jim Swilley. We had a wonderful time and we got to meet some people who were with him at his church before. Several let me know how many years they had been with him and how they miss the church and aren’t even in one now. I responded by saying, I wasn’t there then, but I’m with him now and all I can say is things that were can never take the place of what is “Now”. Don’t miss out by looking back because you live close by and things will only get better and better. “Namaste”.”
- FM
"Celebrating my friend, mentor, & pastor Jim Swilley’s 60th bday tonight!…”
- CL
“...We went to a "Fancy Party" at "Paris on Ponce" to help Jim Swilley celebrate his birthday. The room was filled with his beautiful children, family and friends. We felt so much electrifying LOVE!!! Yes, I know how blessed I am. Spirit restores ALL, one way or another.”
- RR
“…a perfect example of manifesting your vision for an event. There were all kinds of emotions mixed together…”
- FM

No comments:

Post a Comment