Monday, August 7, 2023

MEDITATION WEEKEND XIX - TYBEE ISLAND - 8/5-6/23


“What a wonderful work of the spirit! Healing was received! Miracles were received! New friends were made. Just a wonderful weekend!” 

- RS

“Holy Ground!!!!” 

- PW 


“The skies always talk at meditation weekend!! Absolutely stunning!!” 

- RH


“Sunrise meditation this morning...so magical as usual...just what I needed to recharge my spirit” 

- JBT

“Beautiful capture of heaven coming down.” 

- DC

“God showed His beauty for your meditation weekend!” 

- CB

"...Means so so much to me and my heart. I knew that the day would come that I would be blessed to meet you and Ken. That day is today. So grateful." 
- AA

“Heavenly for sure!!!” 

- DC

“So glad I came this morning” 

- WS

"I so enjoyed this meditation weekend. It was just the reset that I needed" 
- LC
"My blessing to meet y'all. My heart is content. Love you. Peace from Colorado." 
- AA
 "...it's like the clouds sayin' I'm here with ya, and I'll raise my arms up for ya, since you have to rest your arm for now. I think it's neat when the atmosphere shows out like this!! It's like, "Look at me. I'm here with you!!" All the clouds of witnesses about. I feel the energy in this one shot!!! This should be your next painting for sure!!"
- LW

"Rabbi, I'm still buzzing from this weekend! The energy was amazing...nothing better for my spirit than time with my METRON family! And the most important thing I learned? To STOP digging up seeds that I have planted to see if they are growing! I am reminded to TRUST the PROCESS! Much love to you and Ken ."

- JBT

"Such an amazing weekend. I’m recharged!"
- EJ

No comments:

Post a Comment