Monday, August 14, 2023

SUNDAY AT METRON - 8/13/23

"...new series, 'MANIFEST THE BEST: Stop Believing Everything You Think and Learn to Trust the Process'…LOVED IT!!!"
- RK
"So Excited...This is going to be another awesome series!!!!"
- BB
"I loved this morning..."
- CH
"I wanted to tell you how much I love seeing you back in the theatre! Being a part of your vitural audience since the beginning of Metron has been such a blessing, and watching you teach from the theatre makes me feel like I'm present, sitting right there with you all each week! I associate this particular environment with the many life-altering series that you have taught us over the years. They are so memorable, including the most recent one you just completed, and this new one you just began. Each one filled with unforgettable Words of Life that are emblazoned on my soul forever! "
- DS

No comments:

Post a Comment