Sunday, July 30, 2023

TODAY AT METRON - 7/30/23

"Loved...Loved...Loved this series. Everyone in the world needs to hear this word."
- BB
"...I had an opportunity for the next step of my creative career come along in the form of a direct coach. It will be life changing but was 1000% out of my financial reach. I pushed myself beyond my limits and out of my comfort zone and the miracle is the funds came through. Saying yes to God, yourself, and the universe especially when you staring into the unknown is scary as hell but that's where the miraculous lives. Also in the process I discovered something inside of me from my past I didn't know was there. I realized a secret and restricting message I had carried since I was 12. And instantly I heard what Bish said about repentance was forgiving yourself and that is what helped me process it. I had to forgive myself for holding me back all this time based on this message of fear.."
- CM
"...The timing of Bishop's message this morning was another push for me to stay open to all of the signs of confirmation that I continue to receive daily. Synchronicity strikes again..."
- WS
"...I loved the series! Now that I recognize all the little miracles, and don't just take them for granted, it's fun to see them!"
- RS
"Yesterday was a great, anointed ending to an AWESOME series…"
- RK



No comments:

Post a Comment