Sunday, August 18, 2019

TODAY AT METRON - 8/18/19

"Sometimes there are no words to express the service except for...WOW! <3 <3 <3"
- DM
 "There are no words to describe this morning's service at Metron...vibrations were definitely high!! To hear and feel you and Ken talk about your miracle was AMAZING!!! My life is a miracle <3 <3 <3 "
- PW
"...Today was so next level. It was the vibrations in the gathering. We were all so excited. Love this teaching."
- FM
Today was truly more moving than I can even express...I love the connection I have with you all. Metron touches so many more than we realize..."
- BJB
"Beautiful service"
- DM
"A service to be remembered for decades to come...
Life changing...
Phenomenal... Beyond any words to fully convey the essence of a truly transformation message...

Every time I begin to meditate on it tears begin to roll again...
Once again I walked out a different person than I came in...
There is no going back now...
I've been immersed in the presence of God ...
Through every fiber of my being it radiates through me...
I call all that which has been lost back into my now...
I speak to the mountain and it is moved...
I cross over to the other side and peace reigns with or without a storm...
All is well...
All is good...
I hear Angels...
Breath in...
Hold it...
Exhale...

So much love flows from my heart to my Metron Family, and to my Bishop... I honor you...I cherish you...I love you... God did an amazing thing when he called me to you... I'm in awe of this journey, and I'm eternally grateful you are in my life... <3<3<3<3<3<3<3"
- KDS
"My goodness. I just watched. Unbelievable power and energy. Crying right now. Unreal. Thank you."
- EJ
"I breathe in knowing that whatever it is I need will come to me, all I have to do is call it back. I breathe out knowing that if it doesn't, I'm going to be ok and possibly even better. Thank you, Jim SwilleyKen Marshall and everyone at Metron."
- EJ


No comments:

Post a Comment