Sunday, August 4, 2019

MEDITATION WEEKEND VII/METRON 5th ANNIVERSARY/, JEKYLL ISLAND - 8/3-4/19

"Thank you Bishop Jim Swilley for such an awesome weekend meditation at Jekyll Island. Each one gets better and better. I love everyone at Metron and enjoy being in their presence. The energy and the experience has to be felt because it's more than we can ever explain. I'm already looking forward to the next one. <3"
- FM
"...It was a fantastic meditation weekend. For whatever reason, I felt completely grounded and peaceful on Jekyll Island this weekend."
- RM
"...had a great time
- BBY
"Awesome weekend! So glad I was able to attend, can't wait for the next one!
- LB
"Very thankful to be a part of 7.”
- JWB
"Looking at these pictures has me suspended in time. I feel like I’m there right now.”
- RM
"What an absolutely fantastic weekend...So moving...so awesome."
- BJB
 "I really missed being there physically with you all this weekend but Sunday morning, I could feel your love and light. Connectivity knows no bounds"
- RPF
"Mediation Weekend = Awesome positivity"
- JB
"Thank you Bishop of another amazing weekend...another awesome year...and the Metron family that rocks the universe...All of which has brought an extreme awakening to all that is...A clear vision of how we create our own lives to live the life we were destined to walk from the beginning. Your teaching and positive inspiration in your meditations 2x a day as well is on Sundays, and our meditation weekends are one that makes the journey of more fun, and exciting as we watch the essence of the universe unfold in an exciting way. Thank you for all of the years spent with you showing me a God beyond religion that lives in us as us...Co-creators to make this world one of light, freedom and love. We are the change we want to see...We are the answer so many people are looking for...We are the calm in the storm...we are love in the midst of hate...we are acceptance that changes prejudice... we are the voice that proclaims the tree of life is tangible for ALL to partake of...You are...We are...I am...the difference that brings clarity to a world in search for truth...We are the hope that all is good...Love you more than ever...And thank you again for opening my eyes to a world I was once blind to but now I see...And what a beautiful majestic place this is...Can't wait for the next meditation weekend."
- KDS
"Bishop I don't really have words to express what this weekend meant to me...my granddaughter was there and she was calm and she was focused....this was her first time coming, and in her words it won't be the last....I was there when she had her many anxiety attacks, in and out of the hospital...but God....she has come back strong and getting stronger by the day....you have helped and prayed for my whole family...we are a shining light, lit by your wisdom, kindness, love, and never ending grace toward us...when I think of love I think of you....may peace, love and joy follow you and your family always."
- BY
"Thank you again for a beautiful, safe, peaceful trip. The Driftwood Beach was enchanted, and the Dunes sunrise was spectacular."
- SB
8/4


No comments:

Post a Comment