Sunday, December 30, 2018

TODAY AT METRON - 12/30/18

"Wow...what a powerful message, Cori, when you sang your song...I'm so glad you're free to share your beautiful story and help change lives...Bishop we never get tired of hearing all the FAVOR you have on your trips...you have taught us that our words really do become our reality...We always speak favor over every place we go & we have the exact same thing happen...I don't apologize for having a marvelous time...Thank you for planting the seed in us...❤️ Spiraling upward"
- DM
"Love love love this podcast message!!!..."
- SM
"Absolutely a beautiful service to end the year"
- DM
"Again, today's lesson was specifically for me. This circle of life that I am on has been an awesome journey. Getting to do things right this time has been tremendous. And lets talk about Cori for a minute... His song, his testimony had me unable to take pictures for a moment because I was deeply moved by his journey...It was just an awesome day all together."
- BJB




No comments:

Post a Comment