Wednesday, December 19, 2018

METRON CHRISTMAS EVENT AT RHODES HALL - 12/18/18

"Thanks Bishop! Your intentions to give us all an It’s a Wonderful Life Christmas manifest exponentially every year!"
- APR
"I had so much fun, my granddaughter could not thank me enough for allowing her to come...she thinks I have the coolest pastor...she really enjoyed your song, and I concur...only you, Bishop, could get me out of my comfort zone to do karaoke...I'm not going to criticize it, but just say I did it"
- BBY
"I wanted to thank everyone that was in charge of the party. It was first class elegance. The food was excellent and the staff was so on point with making sure everything was always filled. Just a fun evening. Never could happen in church. Just Metron."
- FM
"I love peace and love. Enjoying my night. Such a beautiful space to share with my amazing peeps! Love you Bish Jim Swilley!"
- YR
 "It was a great party. So much fun with wonderful people."
- RM
"We have the best Christmas parties!"
- CC
"Thank you Bish for facilitating an awesome evening. Metron Christmas 2018"
- BJB

No comments:

Post a Comment