Sunday, December 2, 2018

TODAY AT METRON - 12/2/18

"Bishop is tapped in. This month is going to be awesome."
- PW
 "Today was awesome. I love seeing how the spirit of God pulls on you through beings in another dimension. I know it happens but it’s always good to witness it with someone else"
- FM
"You betta preach today Bish! I just ran down the aisle. This will be another great series."
- BJB
"Wow!!!.. I didn't want you to stop... Every Sunday builds on the next.. The picture of the puzzle is now coming together, and being able to see everything clearly... I know it was noisy this morning, and that is sooo cool... There are things that need to be said that open this thing wide open... And your willingness to speak truth, opens you up to the ones who know the truth and need this message to be said... I love the flow... I love this place... I love the voices... And I can't wait until next week... Love you Bishop... I'm sitting on the edge of my seat waiting to devour the next truth...and all I can say is WOW!!!"
- KDS
"Awesome....Awesome word today..."
- BB

No comments:

Post a Comment