Sunday, September 9, 2018

TODAY AT METRON - 9/9/18

"YOU WERE 🔥🔥🔥 TODAY! You were soooo in your "zone", and pushed every button that I have, and some that I had forgotten about, lol. LOVED IT! 🙂"
- MB

"Bish,  So loved the message today!   WOWZA!   Now to apply the revelation...I want to change my health story 😊  Obviously I hear your voice...I realized from your message that I have actually hated what has happened  “TO” me – (victimization much?  Ahah)….and thus hated myself.  Ugh! So today I choose to accept & love myself right now...I feel it's very important with the new insight from you today to get your agreement!  I love you!..."
- LD
"Today was fabulous. Days like today I want you to keep teaching. So much light today on scriptures I have heard so many times in the past. So good. AND...Jonah was so great."
- FM
"I have two words for today's preaching... 
"Ooo. Weee." 
You did that Bish!"
- BB
"Choose Life!: Creating a Better Reality by Taking Full Ownership of Your Current One. 
Awesome word.  I own my Life"
- PW
"Love... Love...Love this series..."
- BJB
"Ok you just talked about my life the last two weeks!...Love you Bish ! You got the word!...I swear you’re in my head sometimes!"
- NP
"...I really enjoyed service today. I was so aware of the stories before I allowed them to come out of my mouth...Going back to hear last week as well. My life is daily improving and my desires are showing up. My declaration. Thanks a bunch. I think you are so cool. GREAT job on the weight loss. Looking great. ❤"
YR
"Sounds like you wore yourself out by giving such a great word today!"
- MS
"Enjoyed the service and your sons beautiful songs. I especially liked the second one...as for the topic of what you were preaching on hit me right upside my head and knocked me out cause I have to keep it real with you by admitting that I am one of those people who is guilty of each charge. Therefore I decided to make the necessary changes you spoke of. God really used you today to help people like me with multiple disabilities to realize that we actually do have another option than what the doctors have brain washed us to believe even if all we have is faith the size of a mustard seed."
- SK

No comments:

Post a Comment