Sunday, September 2, 2018

TODAY AT METRON - 9/2/18

Absolutely awesome service today!!
- DJ
"...I totally agree with your Word today and I didn't even realize I had accepted victimization for my health & finances. Isn't it so weird. When I could've allowed myself to be a victim "justifiably" for the childhood, I haven't - and yet the 2 things I CAN make different choices over and turn the course of - I have coasted. I feel so empowered after today....
Thank you. Love you!"
- LD
"This is the most beautiful way of explaining personal responsibility I have ever heard!"
- JJ
"I was thinking about last months series and how great it was, and I wasn't wanting it to end but.... This one is so awesome!"
- FM
"Bish...You betta preach today...I truly am on this page with you on this teaching... 
I have truly believed this for a long time...this is why I love this ministry!"
- BJB
"Judah was such an inspiration today. 
His anointing to bring it goes before him and embraces his desire to give out what he is created to do."
- FM
"Bishop, you know that I like it when you "go where no man has gone before :-)"
- MBC
"Asking for something in prayer is good. However, it is also necessary to take responsibility and do what you can to go after what you’re asking for. Combine prayer and effort on your part along with opening yourself to receive favor, and it it will be yours. I received this word at METRON and believe. Together God and you make all things possible and all things good.❤️"

- RM

"You were smoking today with that message. So awesome. Every week you lead us deeper, but we're all consuming it..."
- FM
“Incredible message this morning! 
#metron
- KM

No comments:

Post a Comment