Sunday, August 27, 2017

TODAY AT METRON - 8/27/17

"Beautiful and enlightened time with my dear friend Bishop Jim Swilley, my brotha from another motha Pastor Judah, and the beautiful people of Metron at Landmark's Midtown Art Cinema!!! You all were SO welcoming and I greatly appreciate it! Great elevated community of thinkers and innovators!!"
- Calvin Witcher
"Thanks, Calvin Witcher, for today....it was awesome!"
- Jim Swilley
 "I'm so thankful I was able to stream today... what a great word from Zach... love that you have incorporated meditation into the service... it really does give you peace & clarity into our lives... Wow, loved the insight Calvin shared... thru the darkness more light will shine forth... hope he's back soon! Deep calls unto deep... And I also believe you walk on water <3"
- DPM
 "Wow! How great was today? Not able to be ITB, but streamed. Here's what I got: Meditation is type of self-healing, the point of ascension is to get to place of not knowing, so judgement and filters are removed. Also, while we were meditating, I heard the word, "Yes". I heard I am not withholding any good from you, don't withhold it from yourself. So much! Zach and Calvin were awesome!"
- BLR
"This is one of the best ever! More shifting taking place! Hearts vibrating higher!"
- JCJ
"Today was AWESOME <3 <3 <3"
- PW
"Today was awesome. Having all those high vibrations brought in only elevates the frequency. Iron was sharpening iron today. We have been taught so next level under Bishop...we were ready. I loved it."
- FM
"This whole month has been exceptional, Calvin was just a beautiful presence, and Jim always flows."
- EWS
"It really was awesome with the two of you today.”
- JM
"Loved it! He's gotta come back!”- NLP
"It's always great. I enjoyed Calvin and Zach too. Powerful!"
- FM
"I streamed and it was powerful, from the meditation to the teaching...touched me through the computer...not like being there but next best thing…
- BBY
"today... was incredible..."
- BJB

No comments:

Post a Comment