Monday, December 19, 2016

SUNDAY AT METRON - 12/18/16

"What a magical service... The special effects were great,  props to the tech team. Mary did you know is one of my all time favorites, love the beautiful spirit that flowed from Eddie when he sang Beautiful Star Of Bethlehem... Chandra's Worthy is the Lamb gave me chills but no one sings He Lives In Me like she does... That was an unspeakable experience... Omg! I always enjoy hearing about your travels wherever they are & taking us along for the ride... 

Bishop I don't know how you did it, but Thank you for singing O Holy Night... I love hearing your voice & it wouldn't of been complete without it... Peace & blessings, it truly is a wonderful life."
- DPM

"Today was all around awesome. The singers stirred the energy and pulled us all in. I felt it so strong and so did Doc. I love those kind of moments. I enjoyed all the singers and I must say..It was really special for you to sing today."
- FM
"My God I knew Chandra was multi talented and can sing like no other, but this morning she was a beast, good gracious that lady knows how to get it done and bless people."
- EWS
"Everyone and everything was great this morning. You all had me crying, 
not hard to do, but Spirit was moving up in Metron today!"
- BLR
“Perfection!
- DM
"...enjoying fellowship with a body of Believers and Lovers of God, Christ and each other!
- FF
"It was a beautiful spirit of worship present this morning!!!..."
- EH


 "It was a Wonderful service today. All the Singing was Wonderful..enjoyed being there!"
- CW
"Great Service today!"
- BB
"Amazing service!"
- DM






No comments:

Post a Comment