Sunday, January 3, 2016

TODAY AT METRON - 1/3/16

"Wow... What a way to kick off the New Year.... Love Cindy, not only does she look amazing she sure knows how to usher in the Holy Spirit & minister... Glad you taught on the female side of God... After I read "The Shack" years ago it opened my eyes to a whole new side of God! What a great word..."
-DPM
"Loved Cindy.....she brought it... 
...your word awesome!"
-PH
 "I so enjoyed her today!"
-ML
"Such a positive service today! Cindy was amazing as ever, and brought such a strong prophetic spirit that was the perfect lead in to your word on the feminine side of God, Wisdom crying in the streets! Wow! And after the Make a Wish video, it all was the best way to start a New Year, bringing light, hope and peace to all people."
-BLR
 "Awesome Anointing on the music and preaching today!"
-PW
"Great singer"
-FM
"What an anointed voice"
-PAB
"It was awesome!"
-BCB
"You are welcome Holy Spirit, and he /she  smile emoticon was sure present."
-CBJ
"...I finally get how to watch you live so I will be "catching" up. But I wanted to thank you for your crazy great gift smile emoticon And I know you know my heart and the way I am expressing how grateful I am for you "Freak out and crazy" are the descriptions that apply today smile emoticon I love you!"
-LDD
"Listening to Bishop Jim Swilley give a great word and Cindy Barlow Stanfield 'SANG'"
-RS
 "Today was so great."
-FM
 "It was a great word Jim Swilley!!!"
-JL
"WOW! Awesome Bish Jim Swilley!"
-TB
"The only word I have for today is..... Awesome!"

-BJB
"There are simply no words for today's service... WOW!"
-CF
"I can't tell you how much Mike and I loved Metron!...It really excited me to (see) your
formant, your logistics, and your ministry model. I loved, loved, loved it...
We will be back for certain..."
-GG

   

No comments:

Post a Comment