Sunday, August 25, 2024

TODAY AT METRON - 8/25/24

"Thank you for bringing it! Every moment of "SEEING" something (that aha moment) was/is like a shout around Jericho! Those inklings, those perceptions, as such that I heard today in the service. Thankful for you and the word and the Spirit today."
- KC
"I started my week off by going to Metron this morning at The Atlanta Theater, and hearing Jim Swilley exhort us to chose how we see a thing...Jim is so sweet...and gifted."
- ES
"Today’s message - this series - has been incredible! It’s like my paradigm shifts a bit more every time I hear you teach…Can’t wait until today’s message is posted so I can listen to it again!"
- TC
"That word today...It was completely awesome...It really made me process some things differently... You are awesome!"
- BJB
"Very moving AND informative…I love you. Thanks for being part of our life."
- LH





No comments:

Post a Comment