Sunday, August 4, 2024

METRON 10th ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION - 8/4/24

 "I had goosebumps the whole time"

- CS

"...Thank you for a lovely moment in time. May we all have a zephyr moment. 
Love you! Carry on."

- SR


"...service was amazing. It felt like 45 years ago when I..."gave my life to Christ"...I remember back then sometimes I would leave service, and the Holy Spirit would still be on me while I was leaving the building. I had that experience today..."

- RK

"...We loved seeing all of you that we care so deeply for. Love u brother. Prayers always"

- GA


I’m pretty much at a loss for words, but if you could capture the transformation of my soul in a painting, Jim Swilley did just that with this painting - Morning Has Broken…"
- TC
"Today was everything I expected it to be and so much more. Thank you for including me.  I love y’all & my painting. My tank was running on empty and is back to full"
- MH
"A very moving service with Metron Community this morning. I love you all and am so grateful to have been there morning to witness all the miracles and beauty. Thank you Jim Swilley for being you."
- CS
"It was such a beautiful celebration today with friends old and new! Such love in the place and joy for all the collective miracles among us. So glad to see Ken. His miracles and yours are still in progress. "First the blade then the ear, then the full corn in the ear". The next 10 are going to be even better! OMG! Chandra Currelley's The BIG Show! never ceases to amaze me. Every time I hear her there is more power and depth to her interpretation of "He Lives in You". A very magical day!"
- BLR
"Amazing day! Loved visiting."
- SR
"Today was sacred and special, Bishop. Spirit will lead you forward..."
- DS
"Great to see everyone...Bish you are still the master of story telling. With Chandra's flawless vocals and the well wishes for Ken we're so glad we were intentional to be in that space. Thank you for making us feel so welcome."
- GA
"DO NOT RETIRE!!!"
- EN
"Whew! The manna from yesterday will sustain me. Congratulations on your Metron anniversary. My prayers for you and Ken will definitely continue..."
- KM
"This is a Beautiful Place..."
- JH
"I am so grateful to be there on yesterday to hear and to witness what genuine oneness and divine love has done. I truly believe other miraculous occurrences will follow.
- CP
"Spirit was all up in that building today. Thanks, Bish, for all you do and here is to another 10 years."

- BJB


No comments:

Post a Comment