Sunday, October 15, 2023

TODAY AT METRON - 10/15/23

"I REALLY REALLY REALLY needed this today. Thank you for a WORD on time. Attracting and manifesting ALL plans my maker has in store for you and me."

- EN

"Your message was on point. So many comments were relevant to my now. Thank you. You reminded me to say, 'Words, go in that direction!'"

- RF

"...I went to The Metron for my Competition Sunday Service with Bishop Jim Swilley. His message resonated with me and I left the service at peace, centered and ready for the week ahead..."

- WF

"Today was a great reminder about our words, thoughts, intentions and actions. If we don't like what's happening in our lives it's our responsibility to consider all those things and take account and change it not blame some devil or anyone else."
- BLR  


"Your words and sentences today were SO helpful!...the message today is helping me heal and think better things. Thank you..."
- KC



No comments:

Post a Comment