Monday, October 23, 2023

SUNDAY AT METRON - 10/22/23

 "WOW!!!"

- EN

"...An absolutely wonderful NOW word being spoken by Bishop Jim Swilley"
- RK

"Last night I shared the CITN teaching, 'A Tale of Two Trees' with a friend who doesn't know your Word talent. Today I'm sending him Metron's message. You continue to knock 'em outta the park, evolving and changing. Oh, I hear you"
- LC
 "...What you said today was the most emotionally intelligent description of what exists in the spiritual/faith world without the corruption of man/personal agendas that I have ever heard. I don't know how many times you have taught this before, but I do know that you altered the carbon in those here when I watched. Your voice is necessary in this world!! Thank you Bishop!"
- TC
"I loved this word today."Who told me I was naked?" Thank you for your delivery..."
- BB

No comments:

Post a Comment