Sunday, April 9, 2023

EASTER AT METRON - 4/9/23

 "Had an amazing service at Metron. Bishop gave a wonderful NOW Word. Also experienced the awesome talent of Johnny Almanza."

-RWK

"Easter Sunday @ Metron had everyone in tears. So moving...I love my Metron Family!"
- BB
"Yesterday was really awesome! I was watching live, and had to cut it off to go have dinner with my family, and I finished this morning. The message was affirming, and communion was so moving."
- HB
"Thank you, Jim Swilley, for a beautiful Easter service!"
- RDS

"Loved Easter at Metron! Beautiful. Moving. Sacred."
- DS
"What a great word yesterday although I have some FOMO when the stream had to end early...I do understand the reason why, but I have a feeling I missed something powerful!"
- JBT
"When I tell y'all Easter Sunday was amazing...this was the best Easter ever...Bishop Jim Swilley is such a beautiful and amazing man. He always gives us what we need. I got anointed this Sunday, with the rest of my church family. We had communion. It was priceless..."
- CH

No comments:

Post a Comment