Sunday, May 2, 2021

TODAY AT METRON - 5/2/21

"Thank you Bishop! On fire!! Yessss! Thank you"
- JH
"Being happy is a choice that we have to keep making! You My Love have opened the door, equipped us with the skills and are a constant reminder with your gentle voice, wisdom freely given. My strength is renewed and my my burden lightened. You have no idea how much You have changed my life and enlightened my path. I love you! Thank you, thank you, thank you...."
- AJ
"Awesome today. Really got a lot out of it."
- JS
"Amen! Fantastic message, great teaching..."
- CF
"The Wizard of Oz is on TBS...wow, I see it in a different perspective after listening to you today"
- RW
"...your talk this morning was profound and hilarious...you do a great Baby Jane impersonation!!"
- JC
"Yes!!!! Your words are life..."
- JT
"...It was awesome to see you live again..."
- BJB

"In urgent care for asthma.  I forget how funny you can be so I had to turn down the volume and watch to keep from laughing and getting worse. Finally, I went to a place on the beach with the energy circle and heard you say "Breathe." I am stabilizing and will go back and listen to the whole message later. I know I was meant to have you in my life because you bring me joy and peace even in the midst of an asthma attack.  I can hear you say "breathe" and I begin to stabilize and breathe. Ken hit the nail on the head, you are more than worth the drive. Thank you for being you.  Peace to Ken.  He is the best."

- BB


No comments:

Post a Comment