Sunday, October 20, 2019

MEDITATION WEEKEND VIII - LAKE CHATUGE - 10/19-20/19

"Such an amazing and powerful energy, connection and meditation!!!"
- RM
“Meditation weekend was a complete success. North Georgia absolutely beautiful country.”
- JWB
“…Metron VIII Sunrise Meditation Weekend!! So amazing. God met us there…” 
- RWK
“When I stood in the circle, I cried. I wasn’t sad or troubled. I didn’t even need anything. I was just grateful. Grateful for my Metron family, knowing that I was surrounded by so much love!”
- KM
“The strength of Metron!”
- CC
“Today was awesome and felt like another level of meditation. Meditation with connectivity. Positive energy with unspoken individual needs. The circle of people felt to me like a wheel with the person in the middle as the hub connected by the spokes created by our energy. Each of us on the outer circle reaching out and connected to the person in the middle and the energy and connection from the person in the middle reaching back out to each person on the outer circle. Very powerful and electric energy. I higher level indeed. Thank you Bishop, Ken, Avery and my METRON family for an amazing experience! Love you all!!!”
- RM
“As always…enjoyed being with you guys…”
- FM
“…what a splendid time I had, thanks to you all”
- BBY
“Some may say, “Heaven touches the Earth in this picture.” However, we have learned, through your teachings, that every time WE walk, Heaven touches the Earth. Thank you for this meditation weekend!”
- REF
“…We have had an amazing weekend so very thankful….”
- JB
“Another amazing Meditation weekend…Love our METRON family!!”
- RM
“…another amazing meditation with some amazing people…Love you all. Thanks Bishop”
- PW
“It was so nice to be surrounded by you amazing people. I was recently given the opportunity to find a new and better job, so staying positive has not been easy. Thank you all for reminding me WHO I am. I love and appreciate each of you.”
- RF
“…with many heart touchstones to bring gratitude to mind. Thank you so much *fearless leader*—for all the many-layered spaces you lead us”
- APR
"What an absolutely spectacular weekend…there was so much of a vibration on this trip!!!”
BJB
"I can't wait to hear about it next week at Metron! Thank you for being real and transparent in sharing with us the highlights of your week, and even so much of your personal every-day life. I always look forward to hearing about these special things, and I feel it's such a privilege to be able to do so."
- DS

No comments:

Post a Comment