Sunday, January 27, 2019

TODAY AT METRON - 1/27/19

"Today was an awesome teaching. So glad our friends came with us and they loved it. Their remark was they would be back. Thank you for bringing attention to investing in someone. Big difference in giving and investing. You are definitely one I get a return on when I invest in you and your gifts."
- FM
"Hi Bishop,  fabulous message today incorporating the meditation weekend,  further widening the conduit. Yayyyyyy..."
- ES
"Watched another great service of Metron Live! When I can't be at the Midtown Art Center physically, it's the next best thing to connect online. Bishop Jim Swilley's message to me today was: Believe when you pray (and let it go). Be thankful in all things and expect the abundance God wants for you. (So BE it!)..."
- RDS
"I’m here receiving the NOW word being delivered by my awesome Bishop Jim Swilley."
- RWK
"...Today's service was once again a 5 star fine dinning experience... One that can hardly be described by the limitations of any human language. Thank you for teaching us how to tap into the YOUniverse within us...

One thing that I have learned from my prayers and intension is to "let it go"... This is not always an easy thing... until in my meditations I began to focus on the feeling of when that thing is manifested... And I start to draw on that bliss... it also helps me to not try and manipulate the YOUniverse in manifesting it in the way I think it should... (The check in the mail... The winning lottery ticket... ECT...) I just dwell on the feeling or emotion that it will bring once it's manifested in my NOW.., so when I pray that my son will be healed.., I then meditate on the that feeling as if it is now... Or when I'm driving my car... I visualize myself driving that RV, and the feeling of complete freedom that it brings to me... So I quit focusing on the thing, but meditate on the bliss of emotion as if it's already manifested...I guess that is what it means to believe we receive when we pray, by meditating on what it feels like Now...."

- KDS
"...What a great word today!!"
- BB


No comments:

Post a Comment