Sunday, November 18, 2018

TODAY AT METRON - 11/18/18

"Today was that "Super Sunday" I posted on my page about this morning. I loved it all."
- FM
"I love that you started the service on Psalms 91...I was reading on F/B this morning where a lady in California has been speaking that verse over her land everyday and the fire actually stopped right at her property line...proof again of what you’ve taught many times on the power of words...I constantly speak over myself daily because of your teachings ❤️ Enjoy your Thanksgiving dinner with the Metron family"
- DM
"...I'm so grateful for you and all of my Metron Family...Here I am, this is me. There's no where on earth than I'd rather be, than with all of you!!!"
- KDS
Today I am grateful for Metron and Love we feel while we’re there...Thank You So Much!"
- CW
"What a great word!!! I truly love this series."
- BB
 "Loved the message today and the fellowship afterwards"
- CW


No comments:

Post a Comment