Sunday, November 11, 2018

TODAY AT METRON - 11/11/18

"Bishop, You were on fire today! It was a great birthday gift!"
- MBC
"I am so feeling the word this month.."
- BB
"Most excellent day today at Metron. So much confirmation. Moving!" 
- JJ
"You did it again Pastor!!! Confirmed you are my pastor...I'm listening to the podcast...as always powerful message. Thank you. Love you all"
- SM
"This morning had a nice intimate feeling to it, the whole service was like a meditation, 
a time to gather thoughts and be renewed."
- EWS
"Like so many of our services...I feel like it was just for me...I know many of us feel that way...It is in part because Metron people are so connected and because Bishop you have the word of life...thank you so much for coming to get me those many years ago...(you know what I'm talking about!)"
- BJB
"Today was awesome on so many levels in my life.  I truly feel like you were speaking directly to me today. Confirmation"
- PW
 "I just watched today's teaching. As always it was awesome. It's always a timely word."
- FM
"Perfect word today."
- VO




No comments:

Post a Comment