Sunday, October 7, 2018

TODAY AT METRON - 10/7/18

"Today...the energy and purpose set forth for the month was amazing. The new words are leading us individually and collectively to new revelation and new levels of purpose."
- SR
"Today was a great day to start a new series. Loved meditation this morning. 
It started the week on a high vibration."
- FM
"I definitely sense a shift has occurred. It is the best and getting even better!"
- JJ
"You have such a great word every Sunday!"
- LDD
"excited!! "
-DS
"...I'm looking forward to this meditation series. 
I love the quote from Osho. Learning to master, that is my plan."
- MBC
"Happy to be in the house of the Lord"
- RWK
"It is definitely next level...
Check around, friends..."We get the cream" That's what is called rich."
- FM
"I truly love the meditation and word today..."
- BB

No comments:

Post a Comment