Sunday, February 4, 2018

TODAY AT METRON - 2/4/18

"Phenomenal series!"
- DS
"...love you Bish & Ken...let's take it to the next level!!"
- GR
"I LOOOOVVEEEED today! I call the present situation a blessing. So glad everyone else counsels with you...then you share and I get my direction too 🙂 And the meditation - I'm thinking I need an app or sound bite of that. It's easier than going back and finding each meditation. Maybe a Meditation for Your Metron- 52 of them we could download?"
- LDD
"Today was so awesome. I’m glad I didn’t stay home because of weather conditions. 
I would have missed out on a special energy. Judah brought a high energy with him. Love that guy!"
- FM
"...Excellent message today, as usual. Thank you..."
- ES
"There was an awesome energy on it...Glad it is going to continue..."
- BB
"Forgot to check in today...message was worth my doing it anyway. 
Was happy to have been there ..."
- PC
"Thank you for today... It was a good word... I can't wait for next week..."
- KS
"I love this series..."
- BJB

No comments:

Post a Comment