Sunday, February 25, 2018

TODAY AT METRON - 2/25/18

"Bish... you did that today!"
- BB
"SO great! Have enjoyed the last two weeks....Thank you for always having the on-time word!
Mad love for you too! Hugs!"
- LD
"Oh my...the thing you said about dusting the dresser was the 3rd piece of confirmation of something God was already speaking to me. Also confirmed a dream I had last night and Judah actually sang something that also confirmed a piece of that dream! Dang...talk about flow and definitely once again you’re definitely my pastor in every sense, and never question (which I know you know this) when you think you get off track or why did I say that today?? I needed to hear the word Dust and you said it!!"
- ML
"Refreshing word...it’s good to vent once in awhile. It brings the human side out that everyone can relate to!"
- DM
"Great finish to an inspiring series. Responsibility is your “response-ability”."
- JJ
"Another key message...in the beginning was Willed Action. Love it! Open yourself to the Power of Willed Action! Is that cool or what?! Never succumb to the powerlessness of the couch!"
- PC
"Wish I could be there!! If you're in the Atlanta area, go!"
- EJ
"...it was awesome!"
- CW

No comments:

Post a Comment