Sunday, October 15, 2017

TODAY AT METRON - 10/15/17

"In a day where few are pushing the boundaries of faith, tolerance, and love, Metron is a Light for so so many who have not only been let down and hurt by bad religion, but blinded by it... This is next level indeed and you will be moved by visiting or watching on line. The Truth will always set you free!"
- JI
"Today was Great! 
I cannot like more than 1 comment on you tube...annoying cuz I love so much! Haha."
- LDD
"Loved the service today... It brought me back to one of the first sermons I ever heard your preach... Big Sin, Little Sin...It was a life changer for me. It made me realize that in Gods eyes sin is sin... That one is not worse then the other...There is no way that we could ever live a perfect life & we would forever be asking for forgiveness... I knew then that we had to be all saved & that in Gods eyes that we could never be separated from him or his love...Thanks for spreading the truth "
- DPM

-❤️
"Enjoying the music of Marshall Ruffin and Listening to Bishop Jim Swilley with a Community of Worshipper's, Lover's and Believer's of God, Allaha, Yahaweh, Jehova and Christ!"
- FF
 "Marshal was awesome today. But that's what he does."
- FM
"...I'm always excited when he's going to be Metron at Landmark's Midtown Art Cinema but he somehow surprises me everytime because he's even better than I thought.
Every. Single. Time"

- PLC
 "Love Ken...sending a hug "
- DPM
"Love to you Ken . You're a good man ..."
- NLP
"The seer was in the house today."
- FM

No comments:

Post a Comment