Tuesday, September 5, 2017

MORE REFLECTIONS ON MEDITATION AT METRON



Regarding last week's meditation message:

Sunday when I was trying to stream, when there were glitches, I decided to listen to last week's recording on Meditation. So glad I did.
I was following the first meditation and as soon as I finished my first breath, for whatever reason, I cried deeply for a few seconds...and then the same around the 3rd or 4th breath. Wow. I wasn't really thinking anything sad, just listening to your words and relaxing...so, at the end of that meditation I was a little relieved when you mentioned that others had written you and how they said they also had gotten emotional at times.
I haven't been there in awhile and hope to come again real soon but it was so good to be able to see everyone and still participate. Thank you bish.

- KMC

No comments:

Post a Comment