Monday, July 24, 2017

SUNDAY AT METRON - 7/23/17

“What a timely word…
- BJB
"I, like many others at METRON, and in your life cannot articulate just how much you and your ministry means to me and my life. You are a bright, clear light in a sometimes confusing world. You're my Pastor and my spiritual father and have educated me on innumerable occasions and lit my understanding aflame. You have confirmed what I knew many, many times and it is my fervent desire for you to continue to do what you have done for me lo these many years… 
- PLC
"Just have to be there to pick it up...

It's in the atmosphere...

Presence can't be caught on the web.
- FM
“…Going to Metron isn’t a check mark on my 

list of chores. 

Going to Metron is a check on my list of weekly 

goals of how to start my week off right.
- CE

No comments:

Post a Comment