Saturday, September 26, 2015

METRON SEPTEMBER EVENT - JIMMY CARTER PRESIDENTIAL LIBRARY AND MARY MAC'S TEA ROOM

 "Feeling grateful for time spent with these extraordinary people!"
-JCJ
"Oooooooh my God, what a day"
-EWS
"The food was 'Southernly Good' - and company was superb! 
Another great day out with friends from The Metron."
-RDS
"The Oval Office seen at the Jimmy Carter Library. ..never been there but happy I went learned some things and saw President Carter in a different light. ...had a great time with my church members and my Bishop up close and personal....each month we go out and have fellowship with each other and visit some really cool places...after we left there we went to Mary Mac's for lunch all sitting together like one big family....now today we will go and hear a very good word which will help us on our journey to living this abundant life....oh and did I mention that we give back....American Cancer Society was blessed because we care..if you been telling yourself that church has got to be more than this ask me I can show you a better way....'METRON'"
-BBY


No comments:

Post a Comment