Sunday, October 20, 2024

TODAY AT METRON - 10/20/24

 "You continue to save my life by revealing eternal truths that have and will continue to change, save, improve, enhance, calm, help, and…my life.  Thank you, love you, I am well."

- EN

"Thank you for today’s word. It was perfect for me today. I visited Metron almost 2 years ago from NC and have been trying to get back ever since. For now, I soak it up online."

- TJR

"Thank you for calling on streamers this morning to meditate...which I did. 👍❤️  Thank you."

- KC

"Thank you for your words...I truly appreciate you, and I often pass your words on to the captives who don't get to hear you."

- BB

"It was an awesome word! Sifting through memories, and processing them to find your peace so that you can carry on was part of what resonated with me. I love the mind and all its workings, so a teaching like this makes my heart leap! Thanks for being you!"
- RS

No comments:

Post a Comment