Sunday, March 31, 2024

EASTER AT METRON - 3/31/24

"That was resurrecting!"
- EN
"What a great service today!! We love you!"
- MH
"Loved the service  this morning Bishop. Great  Resurrection message..."
- RWK
"Such a significant message this morning. The price of Love."
- BLR
"Wyn Skyy was amazing this morning 🙌 🙌"
- CH
"...Today was Special. I Loved Wyn’s Boulevard of Dreams. Your Message of Jesus taking up His cross & Me taking up mine was Liberating..."
- LB
"...Today was great, and it was wonderful to see you...it was divinely appointed...my soul and spirit are so full. You have no idea how my steps were ordered to be there today. Thank you for always being that voice in my life."
- LH
“Wyn was so good! It was good to hear him again. His music was so timely. The one he wrote about the dreamer was so good. ‘Here Comes the Sun’; and that last one which I think was a Keith Green song. I haven't heard either in so long. Perfect!”
- BR


"Rabbi, if that was indeed your last Easter message (who knows, right?), you went out with a BANG! I am no longer going to look for the living among the dead, because I know LOVE is ALIVE!"
- JT

No comments:

Post a Comment