Sunday, December 3, 2023

TODAY AT METRON - 12/3/23

 "Today’s word was “transformative”. Thank You"

- JCJ

"...I have told you over and over again that you may not know what I'm going through, but every time I listen to you it's ALWAYS on time...just like this morning. God is so good. God blessed me with you for a reason, not a season..."
- CH

"Today,  for me,  Mortality disrobed and Immortality robed me. I’m not ready to check out, but ‘I shall live and not die’ took on a whole new meaning! Thank you, kind sir!”

- CP

"It's truly hard to put today's message into words. You had to be there! If you are not making it to hear the word live and feel that true presence of God...You are missing out! Come feel the presence for yourself."
- BJB
"Wow! Bishop Jim Swilley, today's message was filled with the Holy Spirit!! (I can guess with the solemn quietness of those who left your Metron gathering today that we're moving and maturing from glory to glory...) love you!..."
- RDS
"I totally understood what you were saying, everything is everything and all is God/Spirit. I am seeing nothing as bad or wrong but all are meant to teach us. I have greater patience for people who are still wrapped up in fundamentalism. It took time for me. The whole idea of it is love for the all the world. All the world are god they just don't know it yet."
- BLR
"...Almost too sacred to comment on. I’m still processing it and what happened in the midst."
- CP
"...Metron has become a ‘Master’s Class’."
- CP
"Wow! Bish was on fire - and we were all overcome with the Spirit this past Sunday. All I can say is My GOD!!"
- RS


No comments:

Post a Comment