Sunday, May 7, 2023

TODAY AT METRON - 5/7/23


“This is going to be a powerful teaching series!” 

- JBT

“I swear today's teaching was just for me!!!” 

- BJB

“Amen! Another amazing word removing the shades on my eyes revealing the truth/light…Thank You” 
- EN

“Chelsea is such a sweet open heart every time she comes. Today she brought it with the most beautiful sound bath yet. Healing, transformative and more adjectives not yet spoken.” 

- BLR

“Continued Confirmation That Metron Is Home. The Sound & Picture Allowed For A True Healing Immersion For Those Of Us Watching From Afar.” 

- LB  

“This was powerful, even viewing it remotely! The sound was perfect” 

- JT  

"Service @ Metron Community was mind blowing. Chelsea Shag led a Sound Bath for us…I felt supernatural, in tune, with God. Bishop gave another great word. What I received is: The Power of Empathy…Showing a spirit of understanding, without being judgmental.” 

- RWK 

“It was a beautiful meditation service today. Thank you to Everyone who made this happen.” 

- LL

“Fabulous day of personal enlightenment for me through her sounds and your words!” 

- KB


No comments:

Post a Comment