Sunday, December 18, 2022

METRON CHRISTMAS 2022 - RED LIGHT CAFE - 12/17/22

“This was the best one yet...we went to church and back around. I loved every minute of it - wouldn't have changed a thing...Bishop you always bring us the best."

-BBY

"You guys are phenomenal! Your harmonies were captivating!"

- RF

"We are family - I got all my brothers and sisters with me. Love and God were all up in that place last night. The Holy Spirit was definitely in all of us Last night. I saw nothing but beautiful people. Beautiful couples together. It was a night I definitely can put in the books #itsthelittlethings"

- CH

“It was a wonderful evening!”

- CC

“It was truly a blessing” 

CH

"The newbie in the group had an amazing time! A pleasure to meet those I hadn't before, and enjoy company with all. The music was fantastic and can't wait to see what is in store for the new year.  I didn't give my gift yet...will try and catch up with you before Christmas. Glad you and Ken returned safely and your family is precious.  And Avery Rogers"

- MH

"I’m glad I decided to come. It was a lot of fun and I met some really nice people."

- SDA

"Good times!"

- FF

"I'm so glad we came!"

- RF

"Thanks for arranging such a fun Christmas party! Cori and his guys were amAHzing!..."

- RDS

"It was awesome! You were a pleasure! Happy Holidays!"

- Red Light Cafe

 “Absolutely awesome”
- SS
The party was fantastic last night. The spirit was all up in that place...Another awesome Metron Event"
- BJB




No comments:

Post a Comment