Sunday, November 6, 2022

TODAY AT METRON - 11/6/22

Hey Bishop…I wanted to tell you how much I appreciated your great message today. I needed to be reminded of giving gratitude and your message motivated. Thank You! PS. Johnny is amazing! We must have him back!” 

- MC 

“Great Sunday, great word at @metroncommunity…@jimswilley with our special musical guest cellist...” 

- CC

“…the METRON Service was wonderful today.” 

- BM

“Amazing playing! So glad that I could be there to listen. Thank you Jim Swilley for making it such a memorable first time visit to Landmark!” 

- MH

“We very much enjoyed worshipping with you virtually your musical guest was great!!” 

- JC

“He was truly a blessing this morning” 

- CH

“Amazing…looking forward to hearing more of his music.”
- MAH

“Johnny was amazing today!!!!! Thank you for finding him bish!!!!” 

- BB

“Music is a Feeling. I Feel Cradled”

 - LB

“Awesome! I love his energy!!!!…There is so much energy and power in this music!!…Wow, Johnny...feeling this!!” 

- JBT

“Jim, thank you again for the message today! We are grateful for you and are honored to be a part of METRON. You are a blessing to us! Thank you again for the communion over lunch. We love you!” 
- BM

"Enjoyed him and the message!
- KB
"Johnny was amazing and you had another good word for me, Bishop Jim Swilley!..."
- RDS

No comments:

Post a Comment