Sunday, October 30, 2022

MEDITATION WEEKEND XVI - CHATTANOOGA - 10/29-30/22

"I AM so full and grateful for this time shared and experience with you all. Bishop Swilley, thank you for your sacrifices that you and Ken make on our behalf daily through the pouring of love, energy, wisdom and all things behind the scenes that we may never know or understand! I am forever grateful for everything! Thanks to all of the lovely Spirits that I encountered this weekend and for sharing wisdom from your Human experiences. May we all continue to grow in peace, prosperity, love and all things GoOD. I remind myself that if I deem IT (whatever it is) to be bad, then it is a reminder that I have some work to do to seek the GoOD or the GOD in IT! That is my responsibility and my practice. My prayers will continue to match yours (whatever they may be). I love each of you and thank you for sharing and receiving my energy..."
- LH
 "...This weekend was epic!! Thanks for being you!!
- JC
"This weekend was extremely grounding and wonderful for me with lots of clarity, communication and connection."
- JRH
"...Hey Bishop, I truly enjoyed this weekend...much love to you and Ken..."
- WF
"As always, thank you for bringing us on this journey with you and ALWAYS having what we need..."
- BB
“Every one is so happy…I truly love this moment for all of you, new and old” 

- CH

“Looks like another beautiful weekend!” 
- LC

“The weekend was spectacular…” 
- BJB

“A transformational weekend…” 
- CMT


No comments:

Post a Comment