Monday, May 2, 2022

SUNDAY AT METRON - 5/1/22

"So let me just say this...today was like magic! You snatched my soul out of my body and gently placed it back just right...every time you speak it gives me confirmation of certain things I'm debating on (that you know nothing about). I told you before, you preach like you're preaching for your life. It comes so naturally . I don't know what you and the Lord talked about before this morning, but it shows the Lord is all up in you...I can't wait for Meditation Weekend (XV), because it's like a box of chocolates...you never know what you're going to get! But the outcome is always good and needed..."
- CH
"Bishop this is an exquisite powerful message! John 
16:22
 "I will see you again," = birthing your own Jonah process is not so much the reuniting of lost joy, but an altogether new world, made flesh in you. Then it will click, what you had seen in me. They had just asked him what it meant that he would leave and then return."
- DW
"AahhMAYzing! What a way to start the month!"
- SDA
"You are the Ultimate"Teach by Example"person -(the most) I've ever known!"
- CS
"...Rabbi, Today's word was nothing less than a masterpiece straight from Spirit. Thank you, thank you, thank you!"
- JBT
"Awesome word today, Thank you!"
- VC
"Chef's kiss...beautiful word!"
- LDD
"What a WORD"
- MM
"The words of life!!!!! That is what I have to say about today's teaching!"
- BB


No comments:

Post a Comment