Sunday, November 7, 2021

TODAY AT METRON - 11/7/21

"Wonderful energy here today!!! Love my peeps!"

- BLR 

"...I really enjoyed myself. No doubts that I was in the right place, at the right time, hearing what I was supposed to hear. Powerful message that will resonate with for some time...looking forward to the next gathering."

- GM

"Fabulous message today on so many levels bro...What an amazing day!..."

- KB

"...Amazing word today."

- EN

"A thought on the ride home, re today's teaching: it feels like you've brought us to a new pasture...and today you gave us one of those 'park maps' for it, describing what we might find along any of the paths."

- APR

"Wow, church as a manifestation of your life! ( My takeaway from this message) That is priceless-- and an ironic indictment of US church history through the current day."

- VN

"...I am glad for voices like yours to uncover truths that bring people peace."

KC

 

"Good word today Bish... You didn't see it but I threw down my church hat." 

- BJB

"Metron goes beyond being "free in Christ" by living free in deed(s)!"

- VN 

"All I know is that I'm supposed to be here."

- EJ


No comments:

Post a Comment