Sunday, June 14, 2020

TODAY AT METRON - 6/14/20

 “You better preach Bishop. It’s the realest I’ve ever heard. You have found your authentic self…Bishop you spoke today on a National level, global level of knowledge. I feel the vibrations from this running through my bones.”
- LH
“‘Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom.’
-Viktor E. Frankl
This is part of what I took away from the wisdom you shared on today. I am learning and growing so much under the care of your gentle voice.....Love you!”
- AAJ
“Thank you for your message!! This was awesome”
- GC
“You’re so inspiring as usual. Always help me have a good Sunday. And the meditations during the week are awesome.”
- CSA
“You are anointed, and gifted, and a good teacher, with good teachings. You help people heal and you help them become liberated.”
- BC
“…I want you to know how proud I am to be able to know you and listen to you each week. In the beginning, I admit I found the biblical messages were okay and yet didn’t touch me in the soul like these lately. I applaud you for SPEAKING the truth...and saying it confidence...A TRUE PROPHET. Those who know you and listen to you in person are sooooo fortunate…”
- KW
I just love you!!!”
- AB

No comments:

Post a Comment