Sunday, November 24, 2019

TODAY AT METRON - THANKSGIVING CELEBRATION AT CHAPEL OF LOVE, EATONTON - 11/24/19

"Thanks to Jim Swilley & Ken Marshall for making our Grand Day beautiful!
Our family at METRON flooded our hearts and property with so much LOVE!
THE CHAPEL OF LOVE was filled in every way. Connectivity, unity, synergy and positivity flowed like a river! It was one of the best days of my life! I had children, grandchildren, friends and angels surrounding me all day long! Thanks to our family at THE BRIDGE for your hard work and dedication."

- Robert Rutherford
"Today was a fabulous day. So much... So much power...so much love..."
- BJB
"Today was amazing! I enjoyed every single person there. I left feeling refreshed and blessed!"
- CMB
“Beautiful day, Beautiful service and a Beautiful Chapel!!! Metron and Chapel of love combined service and Thanksgiving Lunch!…”
- KM
“I so enjoyed today. I Loved being with everyone and our family as well…” 
- LBG
Chapel of Love is so beautiful” 
AWG
Today was a true blessing!!!” 
LT
“Such great energy” 
- APR
"When I walked into the chapel, I don’t even know if impressed is the word...for a second I felt emotional and spiritual at the same time...it was beyond beautiful. It was Robert Rutherford. As the people gathered there was singing, laughing, and his friend of 40 years Jim Swilley blessed the place and spoke of, "he is Robert Rutherford, he can do anything." Even after knowing Jim for maybe 8 years now and going to hear him speak often, and going to many of his meditation weekends, I still have these moments where I re-awaken to who he really is, a man with profound Godly gifts."
- EWS

"When you win, we plan to raise the roof and lead the parade with our banners. May all your wishes come true!"
(Psalms 20:5 - The Message)
- Jim Swilley



No comments:

Post a Comment