Monday, June 17, 2019

FATHER'S DAY AT METRON - 6/16/19

"Today I want to especially honor the paternal voice in my life, my Bish, Jim Swilley. I can’t remember how many years now, but I believe 17+, he has been my Spiritual Dad, my coach, my mentor, my counselor and my Voice. It is because of him that I think differently, dream bigger, take responsibility, and love more intensely. I am braver, more positive, deeper, more creative, a problem solver - not a problem seeker, a healer and lover of all because of his teaching and influence. He is the chiropractor when I need alignment, the coach when I need to push through, the optometrist when I need to see more clearly, the scientist that shares the complexity of the cosmos, the trail guide on the rough terrain, the theologian that shares from the tree of life, the comedian when I need the laughter that heals, and the Mufasa when I need to “remember who I am”. Thank you always for being the eloquent & faithful wordsmith and communicator of a Good God, Good News & a Good Life! I love you, Bish and all the myriad dimensions that you are in my life! Happy Happy Father’s Day."
- LDD
"To my "spiritual father" Jim Swilley, I hope you feel the love I have for you every time I'm able to give you a hug after Metron gatherings. You are a true 'educator,' drawing out the truth I know in my soul is coming from the Holy Spirit. I have grown light-years under your teaching and love you so much!"
- RDS
"You are a healing Father for so many, Bishop! We honor you today!"
APR
"Great Fathers Day Sermon today."
- SK
"Bishop, on this day I celebrate you as a father, a father that guides, a father who cares, loves, and nurtures his family. How does one thank you for your commitment to us all. With love."
- JC

No comments:

Post a Comment