Sunday, April 14, 2019

TODAY AT METRON - 4/14/19

"Today was one more confirmation that the vortex of my manifested creation is gaining momentum in my now...I love the flow...thank you...love it..."
- KDS
 "...again you outdid yourself...it is so great to have a Bishop who feeds my belief system"
- BBY
"...I heard about your podcast. So I have started listening and I must say that I absolutely love it!!!!...Everything that you have said has resonated within my Spirit and I know it’s God...Your messages resonate with me. My family and I want to come to church sometime soon. I cannot thank you enough for helping me discover my metron. 
Thank you again.
- DT
"I've never laughed as hard as I did today during your comments regarding hell. #squeezethathand #youcantmakethisstuffup"
- BW
"...I look forward each week"
- KW

No comments:

Post a Comment