Sunday, February 17, 2019

TODAY AT METRON - 2/17/19

"Great message, as always...Whose report will you believe?"
- EN
"Thank you Jim Swilley for always saying words that feed my soul. I appreciate you more than you know. Thanks for today! Missed you Ken Marshall! Great to see everyone today. #metronfamily"
- EJ
"Beautiful service today"
- CW
"Another great service."
- SK
"Streaming is nothing like being ITB. Enjoy your week."
- RF
"Word."
- KM
"Today was so good. I’m really enjoying this new series. It’s opening new thought patterns in my daily walk. Thanks so much for digging out truths that you bring us each week...outside the Bible."
- FM
"Thanks for the message today! A lot of great stuff about letting some things go and good reminders of not letting fear take hold. Rising above in many areas."
- KMC
"...Your message was fabulous today...I didn't want you to stop..."
- KDS
"Great Service..."
- BJB


No comments:

Post a Comment